MENU

Slide

Beauty Review: 100% in ♡ with Ettusais + The Providore

Friday, September 27, 2013


PEEKABOO RILA! Flat-iron straighter curls for that day cos I'm bored of curling my hair with my curling thong! Hahaha boliao. Wearing VDL Festival Lipstick in 502 CRUZ, an orange-red lippie + a red Ettusais lip jelly to match my new floral dress from Topshop!

Driving to town to meet nadnut hunnie to meet the Cheryl from Ettusais for dinner and updates on the latest launch products from Ettusais but I'm stuck in the annoying evening jam boo boo, going anywhere after working hours from ubi is hell. (u_u)

I took a whole hour stuck in the jam for a 15-20 mins drive on normal non-congested traffic.
Since i was stuck in the jam might as well camwhore haha #RoadHazardFidel


So i was finally there, amazingly i was just on time despite the jam! Dinner at The Providore at Mandarin Gallery with Nadnut + Cheryl from Ettusais! haha


Can't wait to try out the newly launched Ettusais products! 

It's not hard to fall in love with Ettusais, ever since I was in secondary school i remembered i was obsessed with the skincare range + flat design liquid then and lucky me, I became one of the Ettusais Brand Ambassador when i was 19 for that 2 years it was real fun constantly trying out and reviewing their new products monthly especially their limited edition collaboration products like Twin stars, Kewpie, Suzy zoo etc are usually so adorable!

But the awesome thing about Ettusais is not how girly + adorable the packaging is, but how simple and effective their skincare is without super complicated ingredients and chemicals, but even their makeup products always have tonnes of skincare benefits even before the "BB cream era", even makeup applicators are carefully designed to be extra caring and gentle on the skin. 

So yes, that's why I'm 100% in ♡ with Ettusais.



Do you know that the ettusais BB not only refers to "Blemish Balm", but also "Back to the Baby"? 
Hehe so cute right? I want my skin boing boing like a baby too!


The newly launched BB Mineral Liquid with SPF35.PA++  
S$38

It's a 8-in-1 BB mineral liquid it's oh so easy to spread and blends into my skin like a dream. 
It reminds me of my favourite ettusais flat design liquid but now only even better! ( ^ω^ )

When I use BB CREAMS because you usually need to "drag" the cream around your face a little to blend and I'm always so scared i will have premature wrinkles because of that! 

It's a wonder there are products for oily skinned girls like me so i don't look like a oily pan 24/7! 
And it's soooo awesome for oily skin because although its liquid but it has a powdery finish upon application! You can probably even skip your usual "setting" powder if you're using this if you don't have OTT oily skin! So in love with this!

Yep.. a huge fan of these BB Series, I LOVE THE MINERAL COMPACT and i use it almost every morning to set my base makeup!

Or you can simply use the [also newly launched] BB+ PLUS Mineral Powder to set it lightly.
It's actually a translucent BB mineral setting powder with no coverage (has a little shimmer for a slightly glowy sheen) the normal mineral compact/powder has coverage thou! 


BB Mineral Liquid is available in 2 shades, Light Beige + Natural Beige 
[perfect for tanned girls like me]


Ettusais Gentle Make off [ Limited Edition ♡ Suzy Zoo ] 
S$36

I've been using the Ettusais Gentle Make Off to remove my makeup since forever. Very very important to thoroughly remove all your makeup at the end of the day! It's a oil based makeup remover but unlike many other oil makeup remover, it doesn't feel overly greasy and gross. It also has Ettusais signature ingredient AC Control Oil to protect skin from bacteria while hydrating!

I know it sounds weird like what? Oil makeup remover don't feel greasy? But it's true and it works like a dream to get everything off so that's the most important part, heh the limited edition adorable Suzy Zoo packaging just makes my end of the day regime feel a little happier! Nadnut and I both love the duck! hahah cos it looks so frazzled but yet happy.

I've tried many other oil makeup remove that feels really eeky, like I'm greasing and prepping to go face down into a hot pan to get fried. Hahaha


 Ettusais Puru Puru Serum 
S$29

Last year in November, Ettusais released the Puru Puru Mist and i tried that then and i felt that it helps my skincare absorb quickly so there's no sticky feeling and i even use it to set my makeup too. 

Now they have launched the Puru Puru Serum which is really unique, I'm not sure if you can tell but at first look I was rather skeptical thinking 
"Sure or not! This is a serum? Why does it look more like a scrub!?" 

It's not that obvious in this picture but if you see if for yourself it really does look like those sugar body scrub, turns out that they are the Moisture Capsule! 
Moisture Capsules are capsules packed with condensed beautifying ingredients 
[ Hyaluronic acid + Fermented royal jelly + Collagen! ] 

That night i looked at this little tub of weird moisture capsules jelly serum skeptically but went ahead and applied it on my face and it is actually pretty fun! Hahaha no i did not feel a "sugar scrub" texture but as i spread it over my skin the capsule kinds of breaks down and it's able to penetrate deeply into my skin. It has this matte finish and it even reduce visible pores! 

The texture and finish reminds me of Estee Lauder's Perfectionist [CP+R] Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum!


So cute! The pouch holding the Ettusais new launch product info is handmade with love by the Ettusais girls. So gonna use this to hold my knicks knacks in my room/car!


The Providore

333A Orchard Road Mandarin Gallery 02-05 Singapore 238897
6732 1565
9am until 11pm

♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: